Kayaking is a water sport and your feet and legs will get wet. Be prepared for full immersion in the water at any time. The Little Beaver Creek does have a current and a rocky bottom. If you tip, keep your feet tucked into your body until you are sure you can safely swim or move to the shore.
- Wear Your life jacket at all times.
- Be aware of your surroundings and be visible to others.
- Paddle within your limits.
- Be a competent swimmer.
- Keep a lookout and avoid hazards.
- Respect the rights of anglers and landowners.